TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The Florida Department of Corrections (FDC) has announced cancellation of weekend visitation at the following institutions:
- New River Correctional Institution Work Camp (Raiford)
- Lancaster Correctional Institution Work Camp (Trenton)
- Marion Correctional Institution Main Unit (Lowell)
- Polk Correctional Institution Main Unit (Polk City)
- Sumter Correctional Institution Youth Offender Complex 2 (Bushnell)
The secure operation of our correctional institutions is the Department’s chief priority. FDC has zero tolerance for inmate misconduct or the introduction of contraband into our secure facilities. The Department is taking proactive measures to ensure these institutions can continue normal operations and that the safety of staff and inmates can be upheld. The Department looks forward to resuming normal visitation as quickly as possible.