07 June 2017
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health issued 20 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during June for serious violations, which can include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Carlos R. Amador, Licensed Massage Therapist, Naples
- Jesse Clinton Black, Registered Nurse, Titusville
- Norma A. Casanova, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami Lakes & Hialeah
- Kirk Douglas Cavender, Registered Nurse, Daytona Beach
- Anthony Chambers, Certified Nursing Assistant, Rockledge
- William E. Dalton, Medical Doctor, Apopka
- Marc Anthony Detomaso, Licensed Massage Therapist, Naples
- Ragon A. Frost, Paramedic, Address Confidential per F.S. 119.071
- Korian C. Gage, Certified Nursing Assistant, Inverness
- Amara L. Gardian, Dental Hygienist, Boynton Beach
- William Eric Glazer, Certified Radiologic Technologist, Delray Beach
- AJ Handal, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Winter Garden
- Hisoon A. Lee, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Port Charlotte
- William Henry Meyer, Registered Nurse, St. Pete Beach
- Carla Revilla, Physician Assistant, Ft. Lauderdale
- Terri Lynette Rhodes, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lauderhill
- Anil Jamnu Sahijwani, Medical Doctor, Tampa
- Benjamin P. Smith, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville
- Bridget Jernigan Taylor, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Lutz
- Michael Jon Versteeg, Registered Nurse, Bradenton
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.