AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL,
TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY,
May 11, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD APRIL 27, 2016.
1. Constitutional Officers
1. Reappointment of Chad Thurner to the Planning and Zoning Board.
2. Approval of Sheriff’s Department Confiscated Currency Expenditure in the Amount of $422.30.
3. Budget Amendment Requests for BOCC.
4. Budget Amendment Request for TDC
5. Budget Amendment Request for Sheriff’s Office.
6. Budget Amendment Request for State Confiscation Trust.
7. Budget Amendment Request for Fiscally Constrained.
8. Budget Amendment Request for 5th & 6th Const Fuel Tax
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Review of Pay Scale for Emergency Medical Services EMTs and Paramedics.
2. Review and Discussion of Contract with Intermedix.
3. Presentation on Cherry Lake – Mr. Daniel Dorosheff, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission.
4. Review with Possible Approval of Questions for County Coordinator Interviews.
5. Discussion Regarding County Coordinator Interview Date.