Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 21 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during April for serious violations, which can include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Rocco Vincent Fama, Licensed Practical Nurse, Dunnellon
- April Joy Fehse, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Samantha Forrest, Dental Hygienist, Crestview
- Kayla Irit Freeman, Certified Nursing Assistant, Atlantic Beach
- Angela M. Imhoff, Licensed Practical Nurse, Ocoee
- Jennifer Ratliff Jernigan, Registered Nurse, Live Oak
- Shawn A. Lundstedt, Paramedic, Deerfield Beach
- Germanithe Mede, Certified Nursing Assistant, Boynton Beach
- James S. Militello, Podiatrist, St. Augustine
- Trisha Sue Morgan, Registered Nurse, West Palm Beach
- Brien J. Morris, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville & Lake Butler
- Fernando Noboa, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Sunrise
- Grant B. Satterlee, Pharmacist and Consultant Pharmacist, Atlantic Beach
- Clara R. Serguera, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hialeah
- Brent Stuckey, Licensed Massage Therapist, Naples
- Kristen Tisdale, Licensed Practical Nurse, Sarasota
- Francoise Gloria Hector Utega, Certified Nursing Assistant, Orlando
- Tammy Lynn Vandrie, Registered Nurse, Key West
- Adrianna C. Williams, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Homestead
- Delexis C. Williams, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sarasota & Bradenton
- Tri-Coast Pharmacy, Inc., Pharmacy, Juno Beach
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.